Cost – The Diamond Rehab Thailand
The Diamond Rehab Cost
While many rehabs in the World are vague about their pricing, we at The Diamond Rehab Thailand try to be as transparent as possible. Due to the lower overheads in Thailand comparing to the Western World, we can offer Luxury Treatment for an affordable price up to 35% of the costs you would have paid in your own Country. Besides going to treatment abroad and having a break from the environment, really focusing on yourself, it’s good to have a place to feel comfortable, with a lot of sunny days, amazing sea views and a World –Class treatment team.
At The Diamond Rehab Thailand, we offer our clients multiple room options. The client can choose between The Executive Suite with private swimming pool; 100 sq. meter, The Deluxe Suite with shared pool; 60 sq. meter and The Deluxe Room with shared pool; 40 sq. meter. All rooms have bathroom en suite. Besides the private pools we also have one common 60sq meter swimming pool accessible for every client at the third floor.
The cost for 28 days is as follows:
|The Executive suite:||USD 12.500.-|
|The Deluxe Suite:||USD 11.500.-|
|The Deluxe Room:||USD 9.500.-|
- Pick up service from the airport
- 2 sessions with the psychiatrist
- Two one on one sessions per week with your psychologist
- Two one on one sessions with your addiction counselor
- Ten group sessions per week
- The Diamond Rehab workbook
- Setup aftercare plan
- Free fiber optic WIFI 24/7
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Two sessions of Yoga/Pilates per week
- 2 Massages per week
- 2 outings per week
- Setup aftercare plan
Not Included in the price are the following:
- Flight to and from Phuket
- Extra massages
- Extra sessions with the psychiatrist
- Extra sessions with your psychologist
- Extra yoga/Pilates
- Extra outings
- Detox medication
- Other medication
- Hospital visits (we advise you to take a travel insurance)
- Cost made at The Diamond Coffee Bar
To make a reservation, we ask our clients to pay 50% upfront and the remaining of the balance needs to be paid upon arrival. If the client decides to leave within 72 hours after arrival, the client will get a refund of 50% of the balance, paid to their bank account.
Upon arrival we ask our clients to pay a USD 500.- deposit for the extra cost that can be made. When the client leaves treatment, the remaining of the deposit will be returned to their bank account.
Sometimes – in special cases – we can make an exception about the price for treatment, please contact us for more information.