Crack Addict Treatment in Thailand
In our luxury crack cocaine rehab facility in Thailand, our fully qualified clinical team will guide you through your tailor-made recovery plan, ensuring you develop the tools and insight needed to achieve crack addiction rehabilitation and long-term wellness.
Contact us today to learn more about the admission process or continue reading to discover how our luxury rehab for crack addicts can help you.
Luxury Crack Rehab & Treatment Center Based in Phuket
Located in tropical Phuket, Thailand with panoramic ocean views, our luxury center for substance abuse treatment looks and feels more like a high-end resort than an austere treatment centre. Take a walk around our substance addiction facility and you’ll find everything you need for a safe and comfortable experience, including well-appointed accommodation options, nourishing meals, a beautiful swimming pool and all the amenities you would expect to find in a luxury health spa.
Throughout your stay, you’ll receive the highest standard of care from our team of doctors, counsellors, trainers and support staff. By creating a comfortable and supportive setting, we aim to provide an environment that allows you to fully focus on your substance abuse rehab program and overall health.
Rehab for Crack (Cocaine) Addicts with a Holistic Approach
Therapy is a fundamental part of our holistic crack cocaine treatment programme. During your stay at our crack rehab center, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in valuable one-on-one therapy sessions with highly qualified crack addiction counsellors, who will help you recognise and reprogramme negative patterns. Treating crack addiction on an emotional and psychological level is crucial for the effective rehabilitation of crack addicts and ensures you develop the skills necessary for life-long recovery.
Withdrawal Symptoms During Crack Cocaine Rehab
For many of our clients who have abused crack, a supervised detox is the first phase of rehab for crack addiction. Detoxification is the natural process of removing toxic substances from your system as your body learns to function again without the presence of crack.
During rehab for crack addiction, you may experience a range of withdrawal symptoms, with the severity and timeline of symptoms varying depending on the individual.
- 24-72 hours: Paranoia, body aches, depression, nausea, vomiting, intense sweating, hallucinations.
- Weeks 1-2: Fatigue, irritability, apathy, depression, anxiety, increased cravings for the drug.
- Weeks 3-4: Uncontrollable mood swings, depression, anxiety. Physical cravings for crack have mostly subsided, but psychological dependence may continue.
Supervised Detox for Crack Cocaine Rehab
At our leading rehab for crack addiction, our physicians administer professional detoxes based on the nature of your addiction as well as your unique body chemistry and medical history.
Our five-star crack rehab center offers a safe, controlled environment where you can fully focus your energy on the healing process. While undergoing detox, our crack addiction rehabilitation team will provide you with 24/7 care and expert medical supervision to ensure you have the most comfortable experience possible from beginning to end. During crack treatment, you may also be prescribed certain medication to mitigate withdrawal symptoms.
Advantages of Inpatient Treatment for Crack Addiction
The Diamond Rehab Thailand offers inpatient rehab for crack addiction, which requires patients to stay at our luxury rehab centre for the duration of treatment. Committing to inpatient treatment may sound daunting, but research shows that it is the most effective form of treatment for crack addiction.
- Round-the-clock support: The initial stages of crack treatment can be challenging. Residential treatment provides you with 24/7 support from a team of trained medical professionals committed to your recovery. During crack rehab, we’ll provide you with expert treatment, medical guidance and ongoing therapy to ensure your rehabilitation is safe and comfortable.
- Controlled environment: Fully separate yourself from your addiction. Entering a residential crack rehab facility removes you from the social circles, stressors and destructive influences that fuel substance abuse. Our crack cocaine addiction treatments take place in a controlled environment that eliminates access to drugs and minimises the risk of relapse.
- Greater accountability: Crack cocaine addiction can be very resistant to treatment, making it difficult for patients to fully adhere to a recovery programme. Inpatient crack rehab centers provide a semi-structured programme, ensuring patients are held accountable and actively participate in their recovery plan.
How do Users Develop an Addiction to Crack Cocaine?
Many users develop an addiction to crack cocaine due to the effect it has on the brain. Smoking crack causes a rush of dopamine – a neurochemical that plays a key role in the body’s pleasure and reward systems – to be released in the brain. This produces an intense feeling of euphoria, which lasts for just a few minutes. To maintain the pleasurable effects and avoid the debilitating crash, users feel compelled to take more crack cocaine.
Repeated use of crack alters the chemistry of the brain and can have a profound impact on a person’s mental health. As tolerance builds, users take increasingly larger doses to replicate the same effects, which can lead to both a physical and psychological dependence on the drug.
Crack Addiction Rehabilitation for Long-Term Recovery
That’s why we developed crack addiction treatment programs that help you not only overcome your physical dependence on the drug, but also address the root causes that contribute to addiction. During your time at our crack cocaine rehab, you’ll develop a stronger understanding of yourself as both a human and an addict as you explore the emotional and environmental triggers that cause substance abuse.
You’ll graduate from your crack cocaine addiction treatment with a comprehensive relapse prevention plan and a set of healthy coping mechanisms to help you manage temptation and maintain sobriety in the years ahead.
It is important to note that a relapse does not represent failure. For many people, relapsing is a natural part of the crack addiction rehabilitation process, a stumbling block on the journey to long term recovery. If you relapse at some point, use it as an opportunity for learning and self-discovery. Acknowledge the relapse, identify your triggers, adjust your relapse prevention plan as required and know that you always have the full support of The Diamond Rehab Thailand.
When is it Time to Start Drug Rehabilitation for Crack?
Committing to inpatient drug rehabilitation for crack is a life-changing decision – but it’s not always an easy decision to make. The addictive nature of crack and the impact it has on a person’s ability to think clearly make it difficult for users to recognise when they truly need professional intervention.
Being able to recognise the symptoms of crack addiction is crucial for getting treatment as quickly as possible. Below are some common telltale signs that it may be time to consider rehab for crack cocaine:
- Crack use has become a major priority in your life.
- Your drug use is affecting your mood, finances, career or relationships.
- Your health is suffering directly or indirectly as a result of your crack use.
- You’ve developed a tolerance and are now taking larger doses to get high.
- You have tried to quit on your own but were unable to stay sober.
Addiction looks different for everyone. It’s never too early or too late to seek professional assistance and The Diamond Rehab Thailand is always here to help.
Take the Next Step in Crack Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Want to learn more about our crack cocaine rehab center? Give us a call today to discuss your options and take the next step in your recovery journey.