12 Step Rehab Recovery and Treatment Program Based in Thailand
At The Diamond Rehab Thailand, our 12 step program for drug addiction has already helped countless people get back on the straight and narrow. With help from our qualified and highly experienced specialists, you really can turn your life around and avoid relapse. Better still, we’re one of the only 12 step treatment centers on the Thai island of Phuket, located by the coast in an idyllic setting. While you undergo our 12 step program, you can enjoy 5-star leisure facilities and sprawling views of the nature and ocean that surrounds our rehab.
Whether you’re suffering from sex, drug or alcohol addiction or need help managing chronic anxiety and depression, our 12 step treatment program can dramatically improve your quality of life while arming you with the skills to quit your vices for good. Call our certified medical specialists, counsellors and therapists today to learn more about the benefits of our 12 step inpatient program.
What Is the 12 Step Recovery Program?
Originally, the 12 step inpatient program was concerned with embracing a higher power while getting help from other people going through the same stages of recovery. The idea was to address behavioral problems so that people could not only overcome addiction, but also avoid relapse and have access to help whenever they felt a craving. Nowadays, many rehab centers using the 12 step program take a more secular approach to make the treatment more accessible and inclusive.
Our Approach to the 12 Step Rehab Program
Combining core elements of the 12 step program for addiction recovery with evidence-based treatments, we’ve created our own bespoke 12 step rehab program to ensure we can effectively treat as many people as possible. Whether you’re suffering with process addictions such as gambling and shopping or substance addictions like alcohol and cocaine, our 12 step rehab program almost guarantees to help you change your life for good. Plus, due to the core principles of the 12 step drug rehab program, you’ll never have to cope with cravings or personal issues alone, minimising the chances of you returning to drugs or process addictions.
Here’s a quick look at what our 12 steps program for drug treatment, process addictions and mental health conditions includes:
- Facing the facts: acknowledging the reality of addiction and how it makes life unmanageable
- Accepting that a greater power, which doesn’t need to be associated with religion, could help restore sanity
- Deciding to channel your willpower into giving up addiction
- Taking a deep look at yourself and moral inventory to uncover the cause of your addiction
- Admitting wrongdoings to others and/or a higher power
- Embracing the idea of something larger than ourselves and its ability to help manage behavioral problems
- Asking for forgiveness and working out ways to eliminate any shortcomings that can cause addiction
- Creating a list of people that you may have harmed
- Making amends with those people wherever possible
- Continuing to reflect on your behaviour and be prepared to admit mistakes promptly
- Undergoing treatments ranging from mindfulness meditation to behavioural therapy
- Remembering the founding principles and morals of the 12 steps for drug treatment to remain clean for life
If you’re interested in a modern, highly effective 12 step inpatient program, we hope to hear from you. We believe our secular, inclusive approach to the 12 step drug rehab program can help just about anybody overcome addiction and become a better person in the process.
12 Steps of Recovery for All Addictions
One of the most beneficial aspects of our 12 steps of recovery program is that it can be used to treat people suffering with a broad range of addictions, personality problems, behavioural issues and dependencies. Whether you’re suffering from gambling addiction, cocaine addiction, alcoholism or a mental health disorder, our 12 step recovery program can help you.
We briefly outlined the 12 step recovery program for food addiction, gambling, substance abuse, process addiction and mental health in the previous section. However, because we know everybody’s situation is unique, we can tailor a bespoke recovery program to suit your specific needs. Some of our therapies include:
- Behavioural therapy and personality change
- Group counselling
- Private sessions
- Mindfulness meditation
- Residential treatment
- Outpatient services
- Diet and fitness programs
We always go above and beyond for our guests because we genuinely want to improve your wellbeing and health while ensuring you never give in to cravings in the future. If you think you may be suffering from an addiction and want to take the first step towards recovery, you should enquire about our innovative 12 step program for anxiety, depression, sex addiction and drug abuse.
The Benefits of the 12 Step Addiction Recovery Program: At a Glance
The benefits of our 12 step program for depression, sex addiction and substance abuse include:
- A sober environment: At our 12 step program rehab, you’ll be able to defeat addiction alongside peers going through a very similar experience to you
- Commitment to recovery: We’ll help you understand why remaining sober is so crucial. We recommend attending weekly group meetings after completing our 12 step program for addiction so that you can avoid relapse and remain a part of a group of likeminded people.
- A structured 12 step addiction recovery program: Isolation and boredom can lead to cravings. We’ll ensure you’re always active while helping you find new ways to cope with problems.
If you’re looking for a 12 step recovery program that guarantees results, your search ends here.
Signs You or Your Loved One Should Join Our 12 Step Program
The 12 step program has helped potentially millions of people throughout the world overcome addiction. Nevertheless, many people fail to get the help they need, either because they deny having a problem or become adept at hiding their disorder from loved ones. However, if you suspect you or your loved one has a problem, you should contact our 12 step program rehab without delay.
Sometimes, recognising the signs of addiction is far from straightforward, but discussing the effects of addiction may help:
Depending on the substance or process addiction, physical withdrawal symptoms can include over sweating, gastrointestinal issues, violent behaviour, pains and aches, sickness and loss of appetite. In certain situations, withdrawal symptoms can be deadly if mismanaged, making it essential to seek advice from a 12 step program rehab if you intend to quit.
Some people turn to substances or activities such as gambling to temporarily cure mental health disorders, making them worse in the long run. However, addiction itself can lead to a range of mental health conditions such as behavioral problems, paranoia, depression, hallucinations and more.
Sufferers of addiction may experience mood swings, irritability, loneliness and a sense of despair. The emotional toll of addiction can wreak havoc on a person’s quality of life. If you’re emotionally unstable or suspect your loved one is, you might want to find out whether addiction is the underlying cause.
Why Choose Our 12 Step Program Rehab?
– Are located by the coast on the island of Phuket
– Boast a large team of qualified therapists ranging from counsellors to behavioural therapists
– Have a host of 5-star facilities, such as swimming pools, premium restaurants and exceptional guest rooms
– Can treat any addiction while minimising the risk of relapse