Depression Inpatient Treatment & Residential Rehab Center for Depression Thailand
Residential Treatment for Depression
Your recovery journey begins in tropical Phuket, Thailand where our team of highly experienced mental health experts use a range of evidence based therapeutic techniques and complementary wellness practice to help you overcome depression. In this luxurious and peaceful setting, you’ll develop the skills necessary for managing stress, regulating your mood and maintaining long-term wellness.
The Diamond Rehab Thailand has come to be regarded as one of the leading depression rehabilitation centers in Asia. Contact us today to learn more about our depression treatment programs or read on to find out if our rehab center for depression is right for you.
Luxury Rehab Facilities for the Treatment of Depression
Your external environment can have a strong influence on your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. Entering a space of comfort and serenity puts you in the positive mindset needed to make a meaningful change.
Our luxury depression rehab center is located in a quiet part of Phuket, a tropical island located off the west coast of Thailand. In this tranquil setting, we have created a five star inpatient depression treatment center that provides everything you need to start your recovery journey in peace, privacy and comfort.
Enter the scenic grounds of The Diamond Rehab Thailand and you’ll discover a full suite of resort-style amenities in addition to our fully equipped rehab facilities for depression. Enjoy a night of restful sleep in your private villa, take a dip in the beautiful swimming pool and nourish mind, body and soul with our delicious gourmet meals.
Advantages of Residential Inpatient Rehab for Depression
Inpatient rehab for depression is widely regarded as the most effective form of depression treatment. Residential treatment centers for depression offer a controlled environment where you can fully focus on your recovery without the distractions and stressors of the outside world.
- Intensive treatment: Inpatient depression treatment allows you to fully immerse yourself in the recovery process. Our structured residential depression treatment program is designed to help you address the underlying issues surrounding your depression and keep you accountable for your actions.
- Round the clock care: During inpatient treatment for depression, you’ll receive 24-hour care from a team of mental health experts fully committed to your recovery. Depression rehabilitation centers often maintain a low patient to staff ratio, which ensures you receive a high level of attention as you progress through your program.
- Eliminate distractions: Residential depression treatment isolates you from the triggers of daily life. Our rehab center for depression provides a comfortable, peaceful setting where you can take full advantage of your treatment opportunities.
Our Approach to Effective Depression Rehab
As one of the leading rehab centers for depression in Thailand, we understand that depression affects everyone differently. That’s why we offer a highly personalised treatment program that is fully tailored to your medical history, values and unique recovery goals.
Unlike many other inpatient depression treatment centers, we enforce a maximum capacity of just 15 clients at any one time. This allows us to maintain a safe, intimate community and ensures our depression rehab therapists can provide you with a high level of personal care during your stay at our luxury residential depression treatment facility.
Rehabilitation centers for depression provide a peaceful and supportive environment – the perfect place to start cultivating healthier habits and developing the skills necessary to build a balanced, joyful and rewarding life.
What to Expect at our Rehabilitation Center for Depression
At our rehabilitation center for depression, we’re firm believers that holistic treatment for depression provides the best chances for successful recovery. Based on your initial evaluative assessment, we’ll design a personalised treatment plan that aims to address both the immediate symptoms as well as the deeper emotional issues, psychological cues and unresolved trauma that contribute to depression.
We use a combination of therapeutic methods in our depression rehab program, including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: CBT is a popular form of psychotherapy that focuses on helping people learn how to recognise and change the negative thought patterns that influence emotions and behaviour.
- Dialectical behavior therapy: DBT is a branch of CBT that emphasises the emotional social aspect of mental health. DBT helps people develop skills to manage powerful emotions and reduce interpersonal conflict.
- Mindfulness therapy: Mindfulness therapy encourages people to be more aware of their thoughts, feelings and behaviour. Clients are taught how to observe and identify distorted thoughts and replace them with more positive alternatives.
What is Depression?
Depression, sometimes referred to as major depressive disorder, is a mood disorder characterised by feelings of sadness, hopelessness and loss of interest in activities. Everyone experiences these feelings occasionally; what makes depression different is that symptoms may persist for weeks, months and years at a time.
Depression can affect anyone of any age, although women are almost twice as likely as men to develop depression. Depression in teens has become increasingly common in recent years, highlighting the need for quality rehab for teenage depression.
The exact cause of depression is not fully understood. Experts believe that multiple factors may play a role in the development of depression, including genetic, environmental and psychosocial factors. Depression is also linked to other mental health conditions such as:
- Bipolar disorder
- Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder
- Substance-induced depressive disorder
- Persistent depressive disorder
- Substance-induced depressive disorder
When is the Right Time to Consider a Rehab Center for Depression?
While some people believe rehabilitation centers for depression are reserved for those with severe symptoms, the truth is that anyone with depression can benefit from seeking inpatient treatment. Consider contacting a rehab center for depression if you notice any of the following signs:
– Low mood that persists for weeks
– Chronic fatigue
– Loss of interest in activities that you used to enjoy
– Suicidal thoughts
– Patterns of substance abuse
– Change in sleep patterns
– Feelings of guilt or worthlessness
– Loss of mental clarity
How we Treat Co-occurring Disorders at Our Residential Depression Rehab Center
In order to break this cycle, it’s important that your depression rehab center has the clinical expertise to treat both disorders at the same time. Drawing on our experience as one of Thailand’s leading residential treatment centers for depression, we use an integrated treatment method that aims to heal co-occurring disorders simultaneously. Through a combination of medically assisted detoxification, therapy and appropriate medication, we’ll guide you through an evidence based recovery plan to help you achieve long-term wellness and minimise the risk of relapse in the years ahead.
Asia’s Leading Rehab Facility for Depression
Contact our rehab facility for depression today to find out how we can help you develop practical techniques for living a healthy and balanced life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are general methods used to treat depression?
How much does inpatient treatment for depression cost?
Does insurance cover rehab for depression?
How do I know if I need inpatient psychiatric care for depression?
Almost anyone with depression will benefit from depression residential treatment. You may be a good candidate if:
- Depression has had a negative impact on your relationships
- You are self-medicating with drugs and/or alcohol
- You are self-harming or having frequent suicidal thoughts
- You no longer feel motivated to engage with others or the world around you