Anxiety Residential Treatment Programs & Inpatient Rehab Center for Anxiety Disorders Thailand
Anxiety Treatment Center in Thailand
Your long term wellness is at the heart of everything we do. Contact our anxiety rehab center to learn more about the admissions process or continue reading to find out how our anxiety disorder treatment program can help bring clarity and calmness to your life.
Residential Inpatient Rehab for Anxiety Disorders
Your physical environment can have a major impact on your recovery. With this philosophy in mind, we’ve created a beautiful sanctuary that invites positive change. Located in a tranquil part of Phuket with panoramic ocean views, our rehab for anxiety disorders is the perfect place to clear your mind and develop healthier thinking patterns.
During inpatient anxiety treatment, you’ll live at our luxury anxiety rehabilitation center where you’ll find a full range of resort-style amenities, including a private villa, swimming pool, gym, spa facilities and more.
A Personalised Anxiety Disorder Treatment Center in Thailand
Drawing on a combination of evidence-based therapy methods, we’ll provide you with expert guidance and round the clock compassionate care as you work through your personalised anxiety treatment plan. In this supportive environment, you’ll develop a full set of coping techniques to help you manage stress and ultimately live a more balanced and rewarding life.
In contrast to some of the other residential anxiety treatment centers in Thailand, we have a maximum capacity of just 15 clients. Limiting admissions allows us to maintain a peaceful environment and ensures you receive our clinical team’s undivided attention throughout your stay at our anxiety treatment center.
Proven Anxiety Disorder Treatment & Rehabilitation Methods
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: CBT is a well studied talking therapy that focuses on helping you challenge and change the cognitive distortions that have a negative influence on behaviour. It is one of the most common types of treatment for anxiety disorder.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy: DBT draws influence from dialectics, a philosophical concept based on the idea that change comes from finding balance between two opposing forces. With a strong emphasis on the psychosocial aspect of treatment, DBT can be a useful tool for learning emotion regulation skills.
- Mindfulness therapy: Mindfulness therapy encourages you to be consciously aware of the present moment. Through a mixture of meditation and breathing exercises, you’ll learn how to be more aware of your thoughts, feelings and physical surroundings.
During your stay at our anxiety rehabilitation center, you’ll participate in regular therapy sessions led by some of the brightest minds in the field of anxiety treatment. We’ll help you develop the practical tools and techniques you need to live a happy, healthy and fulfilling life, free from the burden of anxiety.
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety disorders are different. Anxiety disorders are a category of mental health conditions characterised by extreme feelings of anxiety, fear or worry that may persist for extended periods of time. Without proper treatment, an anxiety disorder can have a significant effect on a person’s mood, attitude and behaviour and may interfere with daily life.
Anxiety is one of the most common mental health problems in the world, affecting about 264 million people globally. It can affect anyone at any age, although women are slightly more likely than men to be diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
Our Thailand Anxiety Rehabilitation Center Treats a Wide Range of Anxiety Disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder: The most common type of anxiety disorder, generalised anxiety disorder is characterised by chronic feelings of fear and worry about nonspecific events.
- Panic disorder: People with panic disorders experience sudden bursts of intense fear. While panic attacks typically occur after a period of prolonged stress, they can also occur with no trigger.
- Agoraphobia: An often misunderstood disorder, agoraphobia is characterised by a fear of situations that would be difficult to escape from or in which help would be unavailable.
- Social anxiety disorder: Social anxiety is a type of disorder defined by extreme fear of being judged or embarrassed in social situations. People with social anxiety may withdraw from others, which can impact relationships, self-confidence and careers.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: OCD is a mental health disorder that occurs when a person has obsessive thoughts that lead to them engaging in repetitive and sometimes destructive behaviour.
When Should You Consider Anxiety Residential Treatment Programs?
Below are some of the most common signs of anxiety:
– Feelings of panic and fear
– Shortness of breath
– Increased heart rate
– Excessive sweating
– Dry mouth
It is important to note that this is not a comprehensive list. The symptoms of anxiety can vary depending on the individual and the type of anxiety disorder. Ultimately, if you feel constantly worried or unable to manage your anxiety, it may be time to seek professional help.
Enrol in our Residential Inpatient Anxiety Treatment Program
Here at The Diamond Rehab Thailand, we combine resort-style facilities with proven therapeutic strategies and the highest level of clinical expertise to deliver a residential anxiety treatment that maximises your chances of long term recovery.
Contact our anxiety rehabilitation center today to find out if our inpatient anxiety treatment program is suitable for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you go to rehab for anxiety?
What type of therapy is best for anxiety disorders?
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Exposure therapy
- Mindfulness therapy
- Interpersonal therapy